Price : 8,250 PHP
Duration : 2 Dives
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course
- Rental of all scuba equipment
- FREE Dive Computer Rental
- PADI manual & PADI Certification card
- Discounted accommodation options.
- Shuttle bus service between dive center to Alona Beach
You must have noticed how your instructor moves through the water with minimal effort. They glide effortlessly, ascend, descend and hover almost as if by remote control. They use less air and are able to position themselves to observe marine life without disturbing the environment.
You too can master how to do all this. All it takes is a little bit of training and some practice.
The Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course builds on the skills you learnt on the Open Water course, whilst introducing new skills.
By the end of this 2 dives course you will notice the difference in how much air you use, how much more control you have underwater and how much more comfortable you feel.
What you will learn
- Determine your exact weighting, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Efficient fin techniques allowing you to glide, effortlessly through the water
- Hover effortlessly, vertical or horizontally.
We schedule PPB courses over 1 day. We are flexible and can plan this around your personal timeframe. The standard schedule is to meet in the morning, at 9.00am to complete knowledge development. Your instructor will go through the knowledge reviews you will complete, and then talk about the specific skills and dives you will be completing underwater later. Then we will go out on the dive boat to one of the shallow bays where you will complete the two training dives.