Price: 12,500 PHP
Duration: 2 – 3 Days
- PADI Night Diver course
- Rental of all scuba equipment (incl. underwater torch)
- FREE Dive Computer Rental
- PADI Night Diver manual & PADI Certification card
- Discounted accommodation options.
- Shuttle bus service between dive center to Alona Beach
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Junior Open Water Diver, or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
- Be 12 years of age or older.
* If you have already completed the Night Adventure dive, either as part of the PADI Advanced Open Water course, or PADI Adventure Diver course, then you will need to complete PADI Night Diver Specialty training dives 2 & 3 only.
Ever wondered what happens underwater when the sun goes down?
Drop into a whole new world and find out what’s so mysterious and alluring about the ocean at night. Take the PADI Night Diver Speciality course and watch the underwater world come to life under the glow of your torchlight.
As the marine life you are used to seeing during the daylight hours retire for the night, nocturnal creatures come out to play.
We schedule Night Diver course over 2-3 evenings depending on whether you have already completed the PADI Night Diver adventure dive. We are flexible and can plan the Night Diver Specialty course around your personal timeframe.
The standard schedule is to complete the knowledge development and go through the knowledge reviews during the afternoon of your first Night Diver training dive. We can then talk about the specific skills involved with the dive you will be completing that evening.
Our Night Dive trips depart at approximately 18:00hrs.