Price: 18,000 PHP
Duration: 2 – 2.5 Days
- PADI Freediver course
- PADI e-manual & PADI Certification card
- Rental of all freediving equipment
- Discounted accommodation options.
- Shuttle bus service between dive center to Alona Beach
To enroll on a PADI Freediver course you must be 15 year old.
The PADI Freediver course is your first step into freediving, the purest form of exploring underwater world.
This course is specifically created for those who have little or no experience in the ocean without scuba gear. You don’t need any previous experience in snorkeling or scuba diving.
During this course you will learn proper breathing techniques, safety procedures and efficient finning techniques, which will allow you to dive down to 16 meters and hold your breath over 1.30 minutes.
Sounds impossible to do it in a few days? With the help of our experienced Freediving Instructors you will achieve it in a fun and relaxed way.
We conduct Freediver course over two days. The course consists of three parts – knowledge development, confined water session and two open water sessions.
- Knowledge development – conducted in our a/c cooled classrooms
- Confined water training – conducted in our purpose built swimming pool
- Open water sessions – conducted from our special freediving boat
Our Freediver course schedule is flexible and we adapt the itinerary to fit around your personal travel plans. Our standard course schedule is as follows:
Knowledge development, confined water training in a swimming pool
Two Open Water sessions