Price: 12,500 PHP
Duration: 2 Days
- Our PADI Deep Diver course package includes:
- PADI Deep Diver course
- Rental of all scuba equipment
- FREE Dive Computer Rental
- PADI Deep Diver manual & PADI Certification card
- Discounted accommodation options.
- Shuttle bus service between dive center to Alona Beach
- Be certified as a PADI Adventure Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization similar to that of a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.)
- Be 15 years of age or older.
Deep diving can offer some of the most exciting and stimulating experiences scuba has to offer and the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course is the perfect training course to prepare you for this. There is something alluring about exploring the deeper realms of the ocean.
Once you have a few additional dives beyond your Open Water diver course you will want to explore further. So much more lies below the 18 meters limit; ship wrecks, deep reefs and wall dives.
What You Will Learn
Deep diving planning procedures, decompression tables review and diving with computers Deep diving specialized equipment Managing your gas, Nitrogen Narcosis and safety considerations at depth Buoyancy control at depth Procedures for flying after diving.
The Deep Diver course is designed to develop your theoretical knowledge and skills allowing you to plan, organize and conduct no decompression dives between 18 and 40 meters. We schedule the Deep Diver course over 2 days. This is flexible and we can plan the course around your personal timeframe.
- Day 1 Orientation /Knowledge Reviews Deep Diver training dives 1 & 2*
- Day 2 Deep Diver training dives 3 & 4
If you have already completed the Deep Adventure dive, either as part of the PADI Advanced Open Water course, or PADI Adventure Diver course then on Day 1 you will complete Deep Diver training dive 2 only.