Price : 32,000* PHP
Duration : 3 – 6 Weeks
* Course fees ONLY. Does NOT include mandatory PADI Materials, PADI Application fees or Personal Professional level insurance policy
- Flexible Duration (course scheduled around you!)
- Unlimited diving during your course.
- Lots of real life hands-on experience.
- Includes all scuba gear rental.
- Become part of the team!
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- 18 years old
- Logged 40 scuba dives
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
PADI Divemaster Materials (10,000 PHP)
(Divemaster Crew Pack)
- DM Manual
- Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- PADI Instructor Manual
- Dive Master Slates
- Scuba Tune Up Guide book
- Electronic Recreational Dive Planner (e-RDPML)
- PADI Log Book
Pate Negra Divers Dive Master Internship Pack (59,000 PHP)
- PADI DM Course
- PADI DM Materials (DM Crew Pack)
- Maximum 60 days dormitory accommodation
- Unlimited dives throughout course
- Pata Negra Diver T shirt
- Unique graduation party
- Discounted continue IDC option
2020 Divemaster Application Fee: $AUS 220
The PADI Divemaster is the world’s most popular professional level scuba diving course and your first step as a scuba professional.
Pata Negra Divers is a great place to complete your Divemaster training. Our team of experienced instructors teach all levels of PADI diving courses in small groups to make sure everyone receives quality training and maximum enjoyment.
As a certified PADI Divemaster you will be able to:
- Guide certified divers on underwater tours
- Assist in the training of new divers
- Co-ordinate dive trip logistics in a leadership role.
- Conduct Divemaster programs such as Scuba Reviews & Discover snorkeling
- Assist with Equipment Maintenance
- Advise both student and certified divers on subjects as diverse as Marine Life, equipment selection and where the best diving is!
Flexible Training Schedule
At Pata Negra Divers we schedule the Divemaster course using a personalised flexible scheduling system. Would you like an intensive schedule? Or more relaxed? – It’s up to you! On average candidates take 3-6 weeks training through to Divemaster, but it’s your choice; if you want to take your time and rack up lots of dives and experience that’s fine with us.
Best Atmosphere for Training
At Pata Negra Divers, we have a very sociable atmosphere around the dive school, with plenty of activities taking place at any given time, including a busy marine conservation program that we encourage all our Divemaster candidates to participate in.
To begin with you will sit an Orientation. This is conducted by your ‘mentor’ who will be responsible for supervising your entire course and overseeing your schedule from Day 1.
As well as scheduling they personally conduct the following modules:
- Skill Circuits
- Knowledge Development; Knowledge Reviews & Exams
- DM Workshops
- Deep Diver Workshop
- Search & Recovery Workshop
- Water Assessments (swim tests) Underwater Mapping Project
- Emergency Assistance Plan (EAP)
- You will spend some of the course ‘assisting student divers in training’ and although you will have the opportunity to assist a variety of our Instructors, when possible you will assist your mentor.
- We will schedule your training in sequence, building up your diving skills, confidence and experience step by step whilst you enjoy Panglao`s fantastic dive sites and marine life.
- As your Divemaster internship progresses, you’ll gradually assume more responsibility, becoming more and more part our team.
You’ll be assisting with:
- Boat & dive center logistics
- Assisting our certified Divemasters with certified divers
- Delivering briefings to divers
- Assisting our Instructors with student diver training
- Guiding certified divers on underwater tours
- You can dive as much as you want so expect to log many dives, working together with people from all over the world.
Pata Negra Divers has a special purpose built swimming pool. All confined water training activities including the Divemaster course skill circuits are conducted in one of our pool. We also have 3 medium to large dive boats, 2 speed boats, 3 purpose built A/C classrooms
Alongside the Divemaster course, we offer dormitory (600 PHP Per Night) in our resort with 4 beds. Facilities included in the dormitory are aircons, WIFI, and private bath with hot shower. The accommodation is there to make sure your stay here is economic, comfortable, and easy for your course.
If you prefer something more up market, there are detached private bungalows or houses with multiple bedrooms, kitchens etc. These range from 15,000 – 30,000 PHP per month, depending on location, size. etc.
We’re happy to show you around all room options on arrival and help find somewhere you are happy with. And if you have any special requests, please feel free to let us know and we’ll do our best to help.