Price : 23,600 PHP
Duration : 3 – 3.5 Days
- PADI Advanced Freediver course
- PADI e-manual & PADI Certification card
- Rental of all freediving equipment
- Discounted accommodation options.
- Shuttle bus service between dive center to Alona Beach
- Certified as PADI Freediver or equivalent
- 15 years old
- Successfully completed the EFR Primary Care (CPR) course (or another qualifying course) in the past two years.
By now you are probably hooked and want to take your freediving to the next level. If so then the PADI Advanced Freediver course is for you.
This course is designed to fulfill personal needs, to refine and improve your freediving skills, allowing you to progress slowly while learning how your body performs during apnea.
You will learn advanced equalisation and free-falling techniques as well as expand your knowledge about physiology and physics. Over the next three days we are going to work on your longer breath hold static apnea as well as longer distance on your dynamic underwater swims.
And of course we will go deeper on our open water sessions! During the open water sessions you will progressively achieve new depths with control and comfort. And of course it will be lots of fun.
Our Free diving Instructor will be by your side at all times while underwater and will guide you with precise instructions for breathing, relaxation and techniques necessary, allowing you to achieve your personal goals.
We conduct the Advanced Freediver course over 3 days. The course consists of three modules: knowledge development, confined water training, three open water sessions. Our standard course schedule is as follows:
Orientation, Knowledge Development, Confined Water.
Open Water Sessions 1 & 2
Open Water Sessions 3